Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Beautiful View


Isn't this screenshot just stunning? The colors, the art style, everything. A lot of Zelda fans, including me, wanted a realistic looking Zelda game on the Wii. So, the initial disappointment about Skyward Sword was big. However, there are so many games today with dark and realistic looks, so do we really want a "Gears of Zelda"? I'm not sure, what I want, I just know that the above picture is very beautiful.

So beautiful, that I decided to update the looks of my blog here using it as a background motive. I wanted to change the style of the blog a while now, because in the old design the white font on gradient background was quite hard to read. However, I'm not finished yet and there will be a lot of tuning and experimenting going on with the visuals of this blog. And there probably will be a new blog logo. But I'm trying to keep everything simple this time.

Also, the last four months on this blog have been very silent due to the lack of interesting news. With Skyward Sword announced this is going to change. The more I hear about this game, the more I like about it.

No comments: