Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Game of the Decade

A big surprise came last week, when GameFAQs voted Majora's Mask as the best game of the decade. Seriously, I love this game, it's in my top 3 of Zelda games next to Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time, but game of the decade? Even beating Super Smash Bros Brawl in the finals? That's an interesting choice and speaks for that GameFAQs actually still has some taste. Normally I would expect some Call of Duty or God/Gears of War on the top. Well...



Owned.


This is crazy, but I love it. Good voting, people. I hope Nintendo sees this and gets motivated to do a Majora's Mask 3D remake for the 3DS. By the way, my personal game of the decade probably would be Metroid Prime though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Majora's Mask is my game of the decade, I love it :) Hope we do get a Majora's Mask 3D!