Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Treshold of a Dream

OCR released a new amazing album, this time for one of my very favorite Zelda games: Link's Awakening. The album is called "Treshold of a Dream" and it features 25 tracks in total including some bonus tracks, as well as some nice artwork. You can grab it here: threshold.ocremix.org



I didn't have the chance to listen to all of the tracks yet, so I will add a small review later in this post. But if you like stuff like Essence of Lime, you should definitely get it.

Edit: Well, I listened to all the tracks by now and to be honest, it's a mixed bag. A lot of tracks are very calm and boring, I miss the power that I got in Essence of Lime or other good remixes. Other tracks are just terrible, Animal Village or Richard's Village for example. Some of the dungeon themes are really good though. But never look a gift horse in the mouth, it's for free, so just get it anyway.

No comments: