Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ocarina of Time 3D Trailer and Site Updates



Finally we got a trailer for Ocarina of Time 3D. Watch it on Youtube. Visuals are fine except for the Temple of Time time scene, I still think this looks actually worse than on Nintendo 64.

Also, Europe and US updated their OoT3D sites.
Official Ocarina of Time 3D US Website
Official Ocarina of Time 3D Europe Website

The Europe version includes the nice Flash powered 3D effect artwork, which will also be present on the European cover art, but not the US one.

Which does all of this stuff have in common? Exactly, it offers NOTHING new. The sites don't even mention Master Quest or the Boss mode. There are some new scenes in the trailer (like the Gerudo Training Grounds) and some new screenshots, but we all know this from the original game. I thought Nintendo wants to sell 3DS systems? But updated graphics alone don't get me excited at all.

Also, there's still no word about a potential 25th Anniversary bundle. I'm not going to buy a normal Nintendo 3DS and the game in June, just so that two months later they'll spit in my face with a shiny Zelda themed 3DS bundled with Ocarina. I'm going to wait.

Source: Zelda Informer

1 comment:

Rolando said...

Yea I was thinking the exact same thing. So I'm going to wait just in case this Zelda bundle does come out.