Thursday, June 16, 2011

European Club Nintendo Down

So, last Friday I went to the store to preorder Ocarina of Time 3D. And not because I want that game right now, but because I wanted all the bonus stuff (Nintendo 3DS bag, Ocarina of Time OST and bonus stars), which you get for preordering and registering the game early. But when I wanted to go for the Star Bonus (you get 50 extra stars for your Club Nintendo account if you tell Nintendo, that you're going to buy the game right after release, and if you manage to register it within two weeks after the release), I couldn't. Because they closed the Club Nintendo sites and other features due to possible Phishing attacks.



I hoped that they would fix this until today, but it's still the same! Not only that I'm not able to get the bonus stars anymore, but tomorrow I want to buy the game and save me a copy of that 25th Anniversary Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack CD. But how am I supposed to do that without being able to register any games? Damn it.

Update: Okay, site works again as of today. Going to get the game now!

Update2: Nintendo even gave me the Star Bonus after I asked them! That's real nice. So, in the end everything is fine and I'm a happy customer again.

No comments: