Friday, July 1, 2011

The Wind Waker Ray Traced

Some Zelda fan decided to make renders of The Wind Waker using Ray Tracing (here). And it looks absolutely stunning:



I can't get enough of it, I just love the morning light and the calm morning atmosphere. (Ah wait, the sun comes from the west... but it looks like morning to me.) It's not realistic though, it reminds me more of these models, which the urbanists at our university make. But it's beautiful and already set as my wall paper. I'm normally not a graphic whore, but it would be awesome to get graphics like this ingame. But don't get your hopes up, I don't think that even the WiiU will be capable of smoothly running real time ray casting despite its power.

Via Kotaku

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello your blog is very nice can u watch my blog once http://nature-in-the-world.blogspot.com/ and click any two google ads here u can watch a lot of things