Friday, October 25, 2013

A Link Between Worlds: Preview & New Details

Yesterday I had the chance to playtest the game for ZeldaEurope.de at a press event in Berlin. I played it for about 3,5 hours, enough to test the first three dungeons and pay attention to many details in the game. My full German preview can be found here.

My overall impression is very positive. The game is everything, Aonuma promised it would be. It's very open, there's lots to explore, there's nearly no hand holding, there are puzzles that can you get stuck, etc. It's also very addicting and should offer good replay value. Can't wait to play it again!

3 comments:

K2L said...

I really want to play this game. Now! >_<

Silver said...

I can't wait! Also what is Tornado Rod? I haven't seen photo from it or anything :o

TourianTourist said...

There has been two artworks of the Tornado Rod... it's the propeller like thing. Nintendo even showed it in their trailer from August.