Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Majora's Mask 3D New Nintendo 3DS XL Special Edition Announced


So, how many 3DS system does Nintendo expect Zelda fans to buy...? :D Of course this one will sell very well again and they probably just keep doing that with each new Zelda handheld title. I was seriously hoping that they wouldn't go as far with Majora's Mask 3D, since it's only a sequel, but apparently Nintendo is unable to release a new Zelda game without at least two Limited Editions around it.

While I was really mad about the two previous announcement of a Zelda handheld special edition, by now I've gotten used to it. And I'm undecided about it. I might buy this one as well, since I have the money and I like the New Nintendo 3DS for its features. And if I ever get a New 3DS, it should be this one. Don't get fooled though, it will probably be as useless as the Nintendo DSi. In Majora's Mask 3D you can move the camera with the C-Stick, but that's it. But as Nintendo has proven, you can never know...

I'm more sad about the golden Nintendo 3DS XL, which came with A Link Between Worlds. It's about a year old and so far I haven't used it that much. I keep using my OoT3D Nintendo 3DS and I probably will continue to do so. I only use the 3DS XL for certain games, where the big screen is a lot better, e.g. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. But with that New Nintendo 3DS XL on the way, it will be entirely useless. I don't want to sell it either, since it has collectible value for me... and who's going to buy that for a good price, now that the MM New 3DS XL got announced?

No comments: