Sunday, August 7, 2016

Skyward Sword Month?


In March 2016 we basically got a "Twilight Princess Month" with the release of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD on Wii U and My Nintendo Picross - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for Nintendo 3DS.

And I would assume that we're getting something similar with Skyward Sword later this year, maybe even around its five year anniversary in November. I doubt that it's going to be an HD remaster, but they still haven't released the Wii game on the Wii U eShop yet, which they might have saved for a special occasion. And alongside the eShop re-release they might offer the next exclusive My Nintendo Picross in the form of a Skyward Sword edition. I can already picture, how Fi guides you through the tutorials... But the Twilight Princess Picross offer ends on October 1st, where a Skyward Sword Picross might as well be the replacement.

Anyway, I certainly want to replay Skyward Sword, before Breath of the Wild comes out. I played the game up and down, both in Normal and Hero Mode, when it got released, but I never really attempted another playthrough afterwards and I'm excited to give this game another go. But I'm probably going to save this for last.

No comments: