Friday, August 10, 2018

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: European Limited Edition


We're getting this in Europe and I've just pre-ordered it. It's nothing too special, it's just the game, the GameCube Controller and the adapter. I never got the GameCube Controller Adapter for the Wii U, so it's finally nice to have one. And I wanted to get that controller anyway, because I only have two GameCube controllers so far (including the one from Smash 4), so this is a nice deal.

There is also another big reason, why I'm getting this package. The German version has this ridiculous USK logo on the game cover, where they had to de-center the game's logo and remove Yoshi from the cover:


It looks so bad that I was even considering importing the game. But the Limited Edition will have the game with its normal cover inside without any ratings, because it isn't required there. This was usually an advantage of buying Limited Editions packages like this one. You get a nicer cover for the box.

December 7th may come now... And it's time for Nintendo to finally sell me a Zelda themed Switch. But even if they don't, I know someone with a Switch, who would be willing to let me play. The same person also has borrowed my copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which I've won in a raffle. So, my Switch library keeps growing without the system in my possession.

No comments: