Friday, April 12, 2019

Got the Young Link amiibo

Another addition to my amiibo collection has arrived today:


It's not my favorite, but it's nice enough. Since he is based on Ocarina of Time, this Young Link feels different enough from the Young Link amiibo part of the Zelda series, who is based on Majora's Mask.

So far I have gotten three of the new amiibo for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Ridley, the Piranha Plant and Young Link, where I've gotten Ridley together with the game and the Piranha Plant in February:


Yes, fight that Deku Baba, Link!

That's one amiibo from every release wave so far, where I might continue this trend. I want the Dark Samus amiibo as well, of course, and I might also be getting the Isabelle amiibo for an inside joke and because she's adorable. And if Minecraft is really part of the Challenger Packs, I will be getting the amiibo for the fighter as well, because I love the game and it would probably look really cool.

If Nintendo were to re-release some of the Zelda characters, where except for Toon Link everyone has gotten a makeover in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, I would be getting those as well. Especially amiibo for the new Zelda and Ganondorf would be nice to have.

But right now it seems like we're getting three new amiibo every two months with Isabelle, Pichu and probably Joker coming next.

No comments: