Friday, November 24, 2023

Hyrule Blog: Tears of the Kingdom Logo

 

Writing about Tears of the Kingdom the whole year while sporting a logo based on Breath of the Wild felt a bit wrong, so it was finally time to update it, which has also increased its size. I may improve it later on, but this blog has finally arrived in the next era of The Legend of Zelda.


In addition, I've updated the icon for Tears of the Kingdom, so it matches the one for Breath of the Wild. And I fixed the icon for A Link Between Worlds, while I was at it, because Link's hat from the Mario Kart icon was stuck on Hilda's staff and I hadn't notice until yesterday. (You can view all icons on the games page if you're on mobile.)

2 comments:

Marandahir said...

Nice new button!

I love the dedication and artistry you put into these sorting functionalities! Many blogs don't go to this level and as I love reading yours I really appreciate the attention to detail. :)

TourianTourist said...

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it. :)