Monday, July 24, 2023

Got the Pyra & Mythra amiibo

photo of the packaging
As another interlude, before I continue with Tears of the Kingdom, I wanted to show my latest and for now last addition to my Super Smash Bros. amiibo collection, also as a follow-up to the Minecraft amiibo from last year. The Aegis, Pyra & Mythra, are now available as amiibo in a double pack since Friday.

It feels forever ago that they were released in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which was in March 2021. They are number 92 and should be the last amiibo in the Smash series for now. And before you say "Sora", he probably won't be getting one, because Disney...

photo of the two amiibo from the front

photo of the two amiibo from the back

Anyway, even if this is the end, they've certainly saved a highlight for the finale. They are a looker and quite detailed, where they are among my favorites under the new additions. My absolute favorite from the Smash line is still Min Min, however.

No comments: