Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hyrule Warriors Legends: 6th SpotPass Gift

Yesterday another SpotPass Gift for Hyrule Warriors: Legends arrived on the Nintendo 3DS with Rupees and food:

  • 1,000,000 Rupees
  • 5x Golden/Delicious Pumpkin Soup
  • 5x Golden/Delicious Sacred Water
  • 5x Golden/Delicious Mushroom Spores
  • 5x Golden/Delicious Pumpkin

Thanks, Koei Tecmo! This is again a nice reminder that this game is still going, probably right in the middle between two DLC releases, where I'd expect the A Link Between Worlds Pack to hit late October / early November. I also would have expected the exclusive My Fairy costumes and Link's Classic costume to become available to everyone now, but we'll have to wait and see, how this will play out. It would be a shame, if you weren't able to get them at some point.

Anyway, besides some rounds of Super Smash Bros. 4 I almost exclusively played Hyrule Warriors: Legends this month. Right now I'm in the middle of a big grinding session, so I take, whatever I can get. One Million Rupees actually isn't that much late game, you can't even buy ten levels for a character above 99 with this, but I also wouldn't expect to receive more. And one of my goals is to create a fairy with all current available Rental Skills and the food will certainly help with that, even if also just a little bit.

Otherwise I've already completed all character badges a while ago and I'm focusing on leveling characters and farming best possible weapons + food for My Fairy, mostly on the new Grand Travels Map. This is going strong and I will share my successes and strategies before the A Link Between Worlds Pack arrives.

No comments: