I love the Music Ball or "Lucky Lobby Ball" in Tri Force Heroes, because it's a fun little minigame that keeps you entertained, while you wait for other players. And you might wait a while these days, where current selection of songs can get a bit stale.
Currently there are 23 different songs in the Lobby Ball game (a full list exists on ZeldaWiki) and hopefully they will add more in a future update of the game. Let's make that a 42!
(Capcom Zelda games are out of question though, because it seems that Nintendo doesn't hold the rights to the music from these games. So, no Dancing Dragon Dagon for us!)
Here are my additions, my Lucky Lobby Ball B-Side:
- Underworld (The Legend of Zelda)
- Overworld (Zelda II - The Adventure of Link)
- Town (Zelda II - The Adventure of Link)
- Palace (Zelda II - The Adventure of Link)
- Lost Woods (A Link to the Past)
- Sword Search (Link's Awakening)
- Mountains (Link's Awakening)
- Hyrule Field (Ocarina of Time)
- Astral Observatory (Majora's Mask)
- Deku Palace (Majora's Mask)
- Windfall Island (The Wind Waker)
- Dragon Roost Island (The Wind Waker)
- Lake Hylia (Four Swords Adventures)
- Midna's Theme (Twilight Princess)
- Title Theme (Spirit Tracks)
- Groose's Theme (Skyward Sword)
- Beedle's Theme
- Hyrule Castle
- Kakariko Village
What songs would you add to the Lucky Lobby Ball? Let me know in the comments!