Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fanmade 3DS Zelda Bundle Boxart

Deviant art user wasa-bi-redux made the following fake box art for a 3DS Zelda bundle:



What's this bundle missing? Right, a Zelda 25th Anniversary banner. Because something like this would be the perfect choice for the anniversary. But I don't like the Ocarina boxart too much, it's over the top, too much fancy stuff. And it's "Ocarina of Time", not "The Ocarina of Time". I don't see why they would change the logos for the games anyway. However, I love the design of the 3DS. It simply looks stunning, it's gorgeous and it's perfect. If Nintendo would release a 3DS like this, I would instantly buy one, even though I don't really want a 3DS yet.

Source: Kotaku

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

artistic freedom - thanks for asking

TourianTourist said...

I didn't ask...

Anonymous said...

quite obvious

Mununo said...

I didn't want a 3ds too but I played on a nitendo 3ds and i loved it, the image is amazing and the zelda game is awesome