Friday, September 19, 2014

Hyrule Warriors Character Site Update

So, they updated the official site:


Hmmm, so good! I'm really excited for the new characters, since I have been playing for 180 hours now (review copy) and the new villain trio really looks like a lot of fun. For a game like this it's important to keep it fresh with new content. But don't worry... with the original 13 characters there is so much to do that you will be easily busy until October 16th, when the first update gets released. After 180 hours I still haven't unlocked all weapon upgrades yet, Adventure Mode is a beast! So, the release of Cia, Volga and Wizzro should be perfect timing.

The amount of content in this game also let me forget my initial disappointment about how certain characters were not included yet. There's simply so much to do with each character that the DLC system with new characters every so often should work perfectly. Hyrule Warriors will keep you busy for a very long time, maybe even until the release of Zelda U.

I'm currently finishing my review for ZeldaEurope, but to make things short: I love this game. It's probably my new favorite game. It's fun and awesome. And I'm really excited for the updates. Hyrule Warriors is exactly what the Zelda franchise has been missing!

No comments: