Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Link's Awakening Remake: Limited Edition Announced

Limited Edition with artbook and GameBoy steelbook

And of course it's different between the regions, where Europe again is getting the nicer one with the 120-page artbook, a nice box and a GameBoy SteelBook. I'll be getting this for sure...

However, of course there is another Limited Edition I desperately want, but where Nintendo seems unwilling to give it to me: a Nintendo Switch with a nice Zelda design bundled with the game. I will not buy a Switch before one is available, that's for sure. And it will be hard to resist when this shiny remake hits the stores. I might be able to borrow a Switch again, like I did for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, after all it should only take me a weekend to beat the game...

But this can't go on forever. At the same time, if I buy a normal Switch now for Link's Awakening, you can be rest assured that Nintendo will announce a Special Edition soon after. We're still facing rumors that a new Switch model will be produced and announced soon (see here), where we still could be getting a Link's Awakening bundle later this year for Christmas or so.

In any case it would be a mistake to buy a Switch now...

No comments: