Thursday, June 6, 2019

Some Nice Custom Gifts

It was my Birthday earlier this month and I got a couple of nice handmade things as gifts, where I thought I should share them:

a photo of various custom made items

  • A Makar figurine.
  • A small scroll based on the intro from The Wind Waker.
  • A glass, which says "The Legend of Tourian Tourist", with a Hylian Shield on it. This also came with the wooden box.
  • A birthday card using the artwork from the new Link's Awakening.
  • A small music box with a winder that plays the Song of Storms. Made by Tigerbee.

The Minecraft Creeper & TNT key chain is the only official merchandise here and the odd one out (but I still like it a lot as well). Those are all cool custom items and some lovely ideas for presents, where I want to thank those again, who have gifted me with them. Thank you!

No comments: