Friday, May 27, 2011

Bad Uncle Rupee's Ashen Rupeeland



This is one great game. 10/10.

No, actually that's just what you get in Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland as a vision of how Rupeeland really looks like. It's a modification of the title screen and quite a hilarious scene. It's also quite a spoiler for anyone, who hasn't played this game, but I guess most people don't care about the Tingle games anyway. I do, however, I had quite some fun with the first game and I would like to see at least Color Changing: Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love to be released here in Europe as well. But I guess this game is just not worth the effort of putting up a team of translators to it. It was released two years ago in Japan and any chance that this will be released in Europe seems to be gone by now. Not that this is a great loss, there are far more interesting games, who never have been released outside of Japan...

No comments: