Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Got A Link Between Worlds Club Nintendo Soundtrack CDs

Club Nintendo will be closed later this year and especially in Germany it had quite its history, even before it went all digital. It started already back in 1989 with the Club Nintendo Magazine, which was amazing. It was a free Nintendo magazine, which got released every three months, full of biased "must buy" reviews, but also detailed solutions with full maps, lots of artwork, letters from readers and ways of getting goodies. I even got some Club Nintendo soundtrack CDs for the Nintendo 64 Zelda games back then, which are still in my collection. And it's nice to have this cycle closing with yet another Club Nintendo Zelda CD in my collection:





I still have over 5000 Stars left, so I'm hoping that this won't be the last Zelda item until October.

No comments: