Thursday, August 4, 2011

Zelda Symphony Concert Dates



As part of the 25th Anniversary celebration Nintendo announced concerts all around the world. However, it seems there will be only one concert in each major region. There's one in Los Angeles on October 21st and one in London on October 25th. The one in London is the only one in Europe and I'm quite disappointed. I was hoping for one here in Berlin or at least anywhere else in Germany. Going to London for this is too expansive... I guess I only get the CD then. And I really hope the CD will be easily available to everyone. Because if not then this turns out to be quite a bad way to celebrate the 25th Anniversary. What's the celebration good for if only very few fans can enjoy it? UPDATE: I forgot that there will be a global tour next year, so never mind...

But the Zelda Symphony website really looks nice, the map in the background seems to be a mix between the maps of Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moonfall @ Symphony?