This arrived on Thursday and has now completed the collection of amiibo for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. And with Mineru's Construct they have saved the best for last, because it's the largest and most impressive figurine in the set. It's not the heaviest, though, where this still goes to Yunobo.
Like the Guardian amiibo for Breath of the Wild, it comes with the gimmick that you can bend its arms and change them for all sorts of poses. Though, they are much sturdier and have all these plastic segments to them, so I'm hesitating with creative experiments. Anyway, here are some photos of how the things looks next to the previous amiibo:
Sage of Spirit Fabric
The Sage of Spirit Fabric is one that glows in the dark, but it's super subtle, because it's only for the third eye and quite small. But it's a nice, little detail and overall I found this to be one of the best-looking paragliders, especially if you want something with a Zonai theme.
Well, this won't have any use for me now, unless I decide to replay the game. But I enjoy the ritual of returning to the game for new fabrics, where I wouldn't mind if the two upcoming Ocarina of Time amiibo will be supported as well. But this would require a new update for the game.







No comments:
Post a Comment