Earlier this month Nintendo has showed us lots of footage from the upcoming Ocarina of Time remake and I talked quite a bit about some of it, but I was by no means doing a thorough analysis. Still, there were a couple more things that I found interesting and was meaning to discuss, where I didn't get to them until now. But since this already felt like old news, I added them to the week of the Direct, also because it makes more sense within the chronology of this blog.
Mainly, the post about the world changes got updated a bit, but I also added two smaller posts – one about a new NPC and the other about Big Poes:
- Ocarina of Time Remake: Altered World
- Ocarina of Time Remake: New NPCs?
- Ocarina of Time Remake: Better Big Poes?
This should be it for now... Let's see if Nintendo will show more in October.

No comments:
Post a Comment