Friday, September 20, 2019

Got Link's Awakening Limited Edition + amiibo


Just received my package. I also have a Switch at my home (I borrowed one), so I'm ready to go back to Koholint!

But at first let's take a look at the European Limited Edition. It's a lot smaller than I expected. Originally I thought this was going to be the same size as the Limited Edition for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, especially after the Limited Edition for Fire Emblem: Three Houses was massive as well because of the artbook. But this way smaller as you can see in comparison to the amiibo box.

But it's nicely wrapped and contains the following three items:


Sadly, unlike all the other Limited Editions I got so far this one still has the massive age rating logo on its cover. This is a huge minus, because having a clean cover usually adds to the value of these Limited Editions for me personally.

Otherwise this is quite nice. The steelcase has screenshots from the GameBoy original on its inside. I haven't taken a look into the artbook yet, because I don't want to get spoiled about potential new rewards, etc.

No comments: